On Thursday
16th January I had to pitch my idea in front of my group and my teacher. My idea for my show was it will be a chat/discussion show, the show will talk about different situations which young people are going through e.g. relationship problems, family problems, family issues etc... also during the show the talent/presenter will have a 60 second section where they will talk about the latest fashion, gadgets and cars.
My
show will be aimed at young people who are aged 17-18, both male and female. I
have chosen this target audience as my show is aimed at young people so some of
the topics which may be discussed may link to their lives.
The set for my chat show will be very modern. There will be a stylish, comfortable sofa, table and pictures. I would like my show to be like a living room. I would like my set to be similar to Alan Carr: Chatty Man, as the set for that show is very cosy and warm and is similar to a living room.

The set for my chat show will be very modern. There will be a stylish, comfortable sofa, table and pictures. I would like my show to be like a living room. I would like my set to be similar to Alan Carr: Chatty Man, as the set for that show is very cosy and warm and is similar to a living room.

I
will be filming my show in the TV studio at college, I have chosen this
location as this would be a good opportunity for me and my peers to experience
how it feels to use the studio. During
this production there will be no cost involved as everything will be done in
college and the equipment we need will be given to us by the college.
During
the show the talent will ask the guest different answers about relationship
problems, family issues etc… for example ‘what is the issue between you and
your mum?’ the talent will be asking these types of questions to the guest
because I want the audience to know the guests situation and what the problem
is.
No comments:
Post a Comment